What is an appraisal?
The appraisal or valuation report, is a document signed by a competent professional and aims to quantify all the qualities that make good, for a purpose described, and carried out with a methodology based on legal regulations.
In Ecocerter we are specialists in the appraisal of the following property:
- urban plot (solar) for a building
- urban plot (industrial site) for a warehouse
- rustic plot (monte)
- rustic plot (rainfed / irrigated)
- floor housing
- Single family Home
- Old building
- Parking area ( independently or in building)
- Storage room
- Industrial ship (settlement in industrial land or urban land)
The main reasons why they requested a commission are:
- Mortgage market
- In urban effects
- Tax purposes
- For the purpose of land
- For the purposes of usufruct
- For the purposes of eminent domain
- A free-market effects
Appraisal and valuation differences:
- Appraisal: It is a legal document certifying the value of the property for a purpose described, made with a methodology based on legal regulations.
- Assessment: It is a report that sets the guideline value of a property by applying various valuation methods, but that has no legal validity, by failing to comply with an evaluative procedure normado.
In Ecocerter we handle the processing of all types of property valuation, using the best professionals and applying appropriate regulations for best results.
We can also manage all the necessary procedures.
Consult your case and advise you for free, offering the most appropriate solutions.