Improvement opportunities and technical and economic feasibility are quantified to facilitate decision-making at the time of undertaking investments to improve.
- Energy audit in the housing sector
- Energy audit in small tertiary sector
- Energy audit at large tertiary sector
- Energy audit in the services sector
- Energy audit in the industrial sector
- Energy audit in agriculture
According to him scope energy audit:
- Partial energy audit: where we study certain facilities exclusively
- Total energy audit: where we study the entire building or oganizacion
According to him time or phase in which we develop the energy audit:
- Energy audit project: In which the design is priotario
- Energy audit work: In which the development of the project implementation is priotario
- Audit building in service or organization: In which priority is given to the installations in operation and normally with some old.
Find out without obligation call us on 951 083 019 // 34 622 936 690 or complete the next formula and we will contact you within a maximum of 24 hours
We study your case and we will propose the option that best suits your needs for energy saving